1. malleable iron pipe fitting elbow is made with most sophisticated metallurgical and processing controls available.
2. cast iron samples are continuously analyzed by using spectroscopy to conform the material quality
3. Variety of chemical analysis is controlled strictly up to standard.
4.We use a close-grained, high strength, non-porous iron to produce the final casting. Because of quality iron is the start point of producing superior-quality pipe fitting.
5.Accurate threads are processed that comply with the precise standards, such as ASME, EU, BS, DIN, etc. The threads have an accurate structure, so the thread length and straightness to allow them to easily engage threaded pipe.
6. The pipe fittings have outlets ranging from 1/8” through 6”
7. Good toughness with long working life.
8. smooth surface without any sand hole